These universities and associations utilize the Federal Tax Workbook published by the University of Illinois and offer tax schools in their states.
- University of Arkansas
- University of Connecticut
- Indiana University
- Kansas State University
- Maine SCORE
- Missouri CPA Society
- University of Montana
- University of North Dakota
- CPEd — Pennsylvania
- Professional Tax Institutes, Inc.
- American Society of Tax Professionals
- Mike Martin Seminars
- Northwest Florida State College
Organizations for tax professionals.
- Illinois CPA Society
- Illinois Society of Enrolled Agents
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
Tax-Related Reference Links
The following sites serve as indexes to reference material available on the Internet.
- Illinois Department of Revenue/Tax Professionals
- IRS: Tax Information for Tax Professionals
- Social Security Administration
- Tax Forms from Prior Years
- Taxes – Essential Links to Taxes
Tax Education Resources
Tax Breaks for Higher Education
This Web site from University of Illinois Extension focuses on the tax aspects of several ways to pay for or take deductions for higher education expenses.