Upcoming Webinars & In-depth Seminars
2024 webinars and in-depth seminars will be published here as dates and topics are set. If you are looking for CPE in the meantime, please check out our available self-study courses.
How Webinars & Seminars Work at Tax School
Webinars and seminars are a convenient way to learn about timely and important federal tax topics. Our webinars and seminars feature live audio and video instruction, plus a PowerPoint presentation. Each webinar and seminar also includes a set of downloadable materials that accompany the course presentation.
Webinars and seminars are recorded and everyone registered receives access to the recording for playback. The recording allows you to get the information if you can’t attend the webinar live and/or if you want to review the presentation after the fact. CPE is only awarded if you attend the live webinar and complete the engagement activities.
Webinar & In-depth Seminar Basics:
- Length – webinars are typically 1 to 2 hours/CPE credits and in-depth seminars are 6 to 8 hours/CPE credits.
- Live online instruction by experienced tax professional & educator
- Earn CPE by answering polling questions
- Receive CPE certificate by email; some filings available depending on course topic
- Webinar and seminar recording and presentation slides are accessible to registered students 1-2 weeks after the course