These universities and associations utilize the Federal Tax Workbook published by the University of Illinois and offer tax schools in their states.
- University of Arkansas
- University of Connecticut
- Northwest Florida State College
- Indiana University
- Kansas State University
- Maine SCORE
- Missouri CPA Society
- Missouri — Tax Education, Inc.
- University of Montana
- University of North Dakota
- Pennsylvania — CPEd
- South Dakota State University
- Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pensylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia — PTI
Organizations for tax professionals.
Tax Breaks for Higher Education
This Web site from University of Illinois Extension focuses on the tax aspects of several ways to pay for or take deductions for higher education expenses.
Tax-Related Reference Links
The following sites serve as indexes to reference material available on the Internet.
Last updated 9/12/2016 10:28:00 AM